Hi

I am looking on this last patch. I talked about the name of this command
with more people, and the name "rotate" is unhappy. The correct name for
this visualization technique is "crosstab" (see google "crosstab"). The
conflict with our extension is unhappy, but using "rotate" is more worst -
(see google "rotate"). The term "rotate" is used less time (related to
topic), and usually with zero informed people. More, in attached doc, the
word "crosstab" is pretty often used, and then the word "rotate" has not
sense.

The important question is sorting output. The vertical header is sorted by
first appearance in result. The horizontal header is sorted in ascending or
descending order. This is unfriendly for often use case - month names. This
can be solved by third parameter - sort function.

Regards

Pavel