On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Adrian.Vondendriesch
<adrian.vondendrie...@credativ.de> wrote:
> New patch attached and rebased on HEAD
> (8c75ad436f75fc629b61f601ba884c8f9313c9af).

I've committed this with some modifications:

- I changed the comment for the half_rounded() macros because the one
you had just restated the code.
- I tightened up the coding in numeric_half_rounded() very slightly.
- You didn't, as far as I can see, modify the regression test schedule
to execute the files you added.  I consolidated them into one file,
added it to the schedule, and tightened up the SQL a bit.

Thanks for the patch, and please let me know if I muffed anything.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company