Hiroshi Inoue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> IIRC *FETCH LAST* doesn't mean *FETCH ALL*.

SQL92 says

             ii) If the <fetch orientation> implicitly or explicitly spec-
                 ifies NEXT, specifies ABSOLUTE or RELATIVE with K greater
                 than N, or specifies LAST, then CR is positioned after the
                 last row.
                 ^^^^^^^^

So as far as the ending cursor position is concerned, LAST agrees with
ALL.  It looks to me like the SQL definition only contemplates returning
a single row, but it's less than clear *which* row they mean for LAST.

> In addition *FETCH 0* seems to be changed to mean
> *FETCH RELATIVE 0* currently. Is it reasonable ?

Sure.  FETCH n in Postgres has always corresponded to FETCH RELATIVE n.