There may be other errors that would be surprising for Tom or Robert. What
I did with the string argument fuzzer was printed  counts for each sqlstate
for the errors and watched for errors that only occurred occasionally or
didn't make sense to me.

Also, do you have any timeouts? Do you have any stats on how long these
queries are taking to plan? What's the longest query to plan you've found?

Do you have coverage data for the corpus? Maybe we could suggest syntaxes
specifically aimed at getting coverage for sections of chose that don't
have any yet.