Today, on my ubuntu 14.04 LTS system, I saw an XML change come through
with updates.  My build on master is now broken with this:

*** /home/kgrittn/pg/master/src/test/regress/expected/xml.out
2015-11-23 08:15:28.206336200 -0600
--- /home/kgrittn/pg/master/src/test/regress/results/xml.out
2015-12-14 09:29:40.489533194 -0600
***************
*** 271,279 ****
  line 1: Document is empty

  ^
- line 1: Start tag expected, '<' not found
-
- ^
  SELECT xmlparse(document '   ');
  ERROR:  invalid XML document
  DETAIL:  line 1: Start tag expected, '<' not found
--- 271,276 ----

Any ideas on what to do about this one?

I could certainly push yet another version of the expected file, but
I'm not sure that's the thing to do.  I don't see it in the buildfarm
yet, but that's probably just a matter of time.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com