On 12/24/2015 03:45 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:12 AM, David Rowley
In the attached I've coded it to take the Min() selectivity for when the
same quals are matched more than once. I know this is not correct, but since
it seems impossible to obtain an exact estimate in this case, we'd need to
decide on some logic which does well in the average case.

Is there still an interest for this patch? The last message of this
thread has added a new version of the patch but the patch was still in
"Waiting on author" state for a couple of months. Just guessing that
the status was incorrect, I have moved it to next CF.

Yes, I still think the patch is useful. Thanks for moving it to the next commitfest and sorry for not updating the status.

regards