On 2016-01-03 10:06, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 9:26 AM, Erik Rijkers <e...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
an erroneous '</p>'. It should be '</td>'.

Is there a particular thing you're trying to parse the data out for? As in
is there some data that we should already be providing in a structured
format instead of requiring parsing it out?

I'm just trying to set up a way to compile and test all outstanding patches.

It might perhaps be handy to have that patches table's columns somewhere (in tab-separated, perhaps?).

Of course most of the work is downstream of that download, anyway. Compile & check (also rather simple) but especially to have some loading/testing (both general, and specific to the patch's goal).

thanks,

Erik Rijkers