On 01/28/2016 03:37 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 09:31:46AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 6:16 AM, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.von...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
How about
User-Interface-Bikeshedded-By:
?

+1

That's sort of implicitly pejorative.   Maybe we could find another
way to phrase that, like "Design-suggestions-by" or maybe a more
general "Suggestions-by".

I wasn't sure if "User-Interface-Bikeshedded-By" related to the patch,
or to the discussion of labels for the commit messages.

I thought it was a proposed commit message label and that the original
suggestion was tongue-in-cheek, but I might be misreading things.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I believe that particular header was not really meant seriously.