Tom Lane wrote:
Lastly, I'd like to see some discussion of what side effects
"_set_FMA3_enable(0);" has ... I rather doubt that it's really
a magic-elixir-against-crashes-with-no-downsides.  That would
give us some context to estimate the risks of this code executing
when it's not really needed.  Without that, I'd be worried that
this cure is worse than the disease because it breaks cases that
weren't broken befor

I think I have already proposed to drop MSVC support? :)
Too many problems due to of one compiler...

PS Cry from the heart. I work too much with him. Never mind.

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company