* Magnus Hagander wrote:

I did notice the #ifdef's are actually different in the header and body
section of the patch, which seems wrong. I used the one from the actual
implementation (_M_AMD64) for the header includes as, and also merged the
#ifdef's together to a single #if in each section. Please verify!


Should be fine. I remember I had a reason for doing it this way, but it can't have been a very good one. Thanks for cleaning it up.

--
Christian



--
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org)
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-hackers

Reply via email to