On 01/03/16 17:57, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Artur Zakirov wrote:
Hello, Andres

You have introduced a large replication progress tracking infrastructure
last year. And there is a problem described at the link in the quote below.

Attached patch fix this issue. Is this patch correct? I will be grateful if
it is and if it will be committed.

AFAICS this is clearly a bug introduced in 5aa235042:

     /* replay actions of all transaction + subtransactions in order */
     ReorderBufferCommit(ctx->reorder, xid, buf->origptr, buf->endptr,
-                       parsed->xact_time);
+                       commit_time, origin_id, origin_lsn);
  }

Well yeah but the commit_time is set few lines above as Artur pointed out, I think the proposed fix is correct one.