Hello, thank you for updating this tool.

At Mon, 7 Mar 2016 14:03:08 -0500, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote in
<CA+Tgmob+NjfYE3b3BHBmAC=3tvtbqszgz1roj63yramrgrq...@mail.gmail.com>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.m...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Attached latest version optimisation patch.
> > I'm still consider regarding pg_upgrade regression test code, so I
> > will submit that patch later.
>
> I was thinking more about this today and I think that we don't
> actually need the PD_ALL_FROZEN page-level bit for anything.  It's
> enough that the bit is present in the visibility map.  The only point
> of PD_ALL_VISIBLE is that it tells us that we need to clear the
> visibility map bit, but that bit is enough to tell us to clear both
> visibility map bits.  So I propose the attached cleanup patch.

It seems reasonable to me.  Although I haven't played it (or even
it didn't apply for me for now), but at a glance,
PD_VALID_FLAG_BITS seems should be changed to 0x0007 since
PD_ALL_FROZEN has been removed.

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi