Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Joshua D. Drake <j...@commandprompt.com>
> wrote:
> > Per the twitter verse, here is an updated version of primnodes.h
>
> +1.

+1 what?  Are you saying this patch is good?  I don't think it is: the
previous sentence is written in third person, and the following ones are
currently in third person, but the patch changes the following sentences
to first person without changing the first one to match.  If he or she
(or they) want this updated, I think we should at least make an effort
of keeping it as consistent as it is today.

I *hope* this isn't the start of a trend to patch 1500 files one by one,
each on its own thread.  That's going to be annoying and noisy, achieve
nothing useful(*), and cause backpatching pain that the "twitter
verse"(**) is not going to help with.

(*) I'm probably going to be expelled from the project for saying this,
but I very much doubt that female coders stay away from PostgreSQL just
because some files say "he" in comments rather than "she" or "he or she"
or "one" or "they".  They probably have different reasons for staying
away from the project.

(**) "Verse" is a word, but it doesn't mean what you seem to think it
does.