On 03/18/2016 12:50 PM, Stas Kelvich wrote:
On 11 Mar 2016, at 19:41, Jesper Pedersen <jesper.peder...@redhat.com> wrote:

Thanks for review, Jesper.

Some comments:

* The patch needs a rebase against the latest TwoPhaseFileHeader change

Done.

* Rework the check.sh script into a TAP test case (src/test/recovery), as
suggested by Alvaro and Michael down thread

Done. Originally I thought about reducing number of tests (11 right now), but
now, after some debugging, I’m more convinced that it is better to include them
all, as they are really testing different code paths.

* Add documentation for RecoverPreparedFromXLOG

Done.

Thanks, Stas.

I have gone over this version, and tested with --enable-tap-tests + make check in src/test/recovery, which passes.

Simon, do you want to move this entry to "Ready for Committer" and take the 2REVIEWER section as part of that, or leave it in "Needs Review" and update the thread ?

Best regards,
 Jesper