I decided to talk about the current state of the project:
1. Merge with 9.6 master.
2. plpython2, plpython3, plperl, pltcl, plsql all work correctly (all tests
3. Works done for all contrib modules.
4. You can use gettext, .po->.mo will have converted by CMake.
5. All test pass under some Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris10 (on Sparc), Windows
MSVC 2015. MacOSX I think not big trouble too.
6. Prototype for PGXS (with MSVC support) done.
I think is very big progress but I came across one problem.
I not have access to many OS and platforms. For each platform need tests
and small fixes. I can't develop and give guarantee without it.
I think this is very important work which makes it easier further support
Postgres but I can not do everything himself. It's physically impossible.
I think without community support I can't do significantly more.
Current version you can get here:
Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com
The Russian Postgres Company
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (email@example.com)
To make changes to your subscription: