On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:28, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Robert Treat wrote:
> > On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 14:06, mlw wrote:
> > >
> > > I will be resubmitting my patch for the 7.3.2 tree.
> > >

> > I'm no core developer, but surely this wont be included in the 7.3.x
> > branch. Any change needs to be made against CVS head.
>
> I assume he meant he will repost his 7.3.2-based patch and we will merge
> it into CVS HEAD if it is accepted.

IIRC he originally wrote the patch for a pre 7.3 version, so it seems
like he'd be reworking it for 7.3.x with the above statement. I'm only
suggesting he rework it against CVS head if he doesn't have plans to do
so already. Course if yall are willing to merge it in for him, none of
this really matters does it? :-)

Robert Treat

http://archives.postgresql.org