On 8/18/16 1:06 PM, Corey Huinker wrote:
You might also find some gleanable gems in:
https://github.com/moat/range_type_functions/blob/master/doc/range_type_functions.md

Well crap, I searched for range stuff on PGXN before creating http://pgxn.org/dist/range_tools/ and the only thing that came up was your range_partitioning stuff, which AFAICT is unrelated. http://pgxn.org/dist/range_type_functions/ still doesn't show up in search, maybe because it's marked unstable?

Rather frustrating that I've spent time creating an extension that duplicates your work. :(
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461