Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> Apparently, 'make world' does not build worker_spi.  I thought 'make
> world' was supposed to build everything?

You'd have thunk, yeah.  It looks like the issue is that src/Makefile
is selective about recursing into certain subdirectories of test/,
but mostly not test/ itself.  src/test/Makefile naively believes it's
in charge, though.  Probably that logic ought to get shoved down one
level, and then adjusted so that src/test/modules gets built by "all".
Or else teach top-level "make world" to do "make all" in src/test/,
but that seems like it's just doubling down on confusing interconnections.