Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> Well, if people are unwilling to add test suites to 'make
> check-world', we can add 'make check-universe' and I'll run that
> instead.  And that can come with a big shiny disclaimer.  I just want
> a way to compile and run EVERYTHING that people care about not
> breaking, which I think is frankly a pretty reasonable request!

Really?  How are you going to test Windows-specific (or any-other-
platform-but-yours-specific) code?  How about WORDS_BIGENDIAN code,
or code that is sensitive to alignment rules?  Or code that breaks
in locales you haven't got, or depends on compile options you don't
use?

check-world isn't a magic bullet.