On 2017/01/06 21:25, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
On Thu, Jan 5, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.ets...@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
On 2017/01/03 15:57, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
The patch looks good to me, but I feel there are too many testscases.
Now that we have changed the approach to invalidate caches in all
cases, should we just include cases for SELECT or UPDATE or INSERT or
DELETE instead of each statement?

I don't object to that, but (1) the tests I added wouldn't be that
time-consuming, and (2) they would be more expected to help find bugs, in
general, so I'd vote for keeping them.  How about leaving that for the
committer's judge?

Ok. Marking this as ready for committer.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita