David Rowley <david.row...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 19 January 2017 at 11:06, David Rowley <david.row...@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
> > Old patch no longer applies, so I've attached a rebased patch. This
> > also re-adds a comment line which I mistakenly removed.
>
> (meanwhile Andres commits 69f4b9c)
>
> I should've waited a bit longer.
>
> Here's another that fixes the new conflicts.

I suspect that "inner" and "outer" relation / tuple are sometimes confused in
comments:

* analyzejoins.c:70

 "searches for subsequent matching outer tuples."

* analyzejoins.c:972

/*
 * innerrel_is_unique
 *        Check for proofs which prove that 'innerrel' can, at most, match a
 *        single tuple in 'outerrel' based on the join condition in
 *        'restrictlist'.
 */

* relation.h:1831

        bool            inner_unique;   /* inner side of join matches no more
than one
                                                                 * outer side
tuple */

--