On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:23 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 1:04 AM, Jesper Pedersen
> <jesper.peder...@redhat.com> wrote:
>> On 12/27/2016 01:58 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>>> After recent commit's 7819ba1e and 25216c98, this patch requires a
>>> rebase. Attached is the rebased patch.
>> This needs a rebase after commit e898437.
> Attached find the rebased patch.
Well, I've managed to break this again by committing more things.
I think it would be helpful if you broke this into a series of
preliminary refactoring patches and then a final patch that actually
adds WAL-logging. The things that look like preliminary refactoring to
- Adding _hash_pgaddmultitup and using it in various places.
- Adding and freeing overflow pages has been extensively reworked.
- Similarly, there is some refactoring of how bitmap pages get initialized.
- Index initialization has been rejiggered significantly.
- Bucket splits have been rejiggered.
Individually those changes don't look all that troublesome to review,
but altogether it's quite a lot.
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
Sent via pgsql-hackers mailing list (email@example.com)
To make changes to your subscription: