On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 02:12:03PM -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Does this log rotator do something that apache's doesn't?

Probably not.  This was just easier for us.

A little information might be handy here: we run postgres nder a
hosted environment, and we do not have root on the relevant boxes.
So installing anything even a little complicated means building
everything ourselves.  As a result, we end up re-creating plenty of
functionality just to make it easy to install.

----
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                              M2P 2A8
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

http://archives.postgresql.org