Hi Tom,

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 3:51 AM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> (I'm a little more concerned by Alvaro's apparent position that WARM
> is a done deal; I didn't think so.

Are there any specific aspects of the design that you're not comfortable
with? I'm sure there could be some rough edges in the implementation that
I'm hoping will get handled during the further review process. But if there
are some obvious things I'm overlooking please let me know.

Probably the same question to Andres/Robert who has flagged concerns. On my
side, I've run some very long tests with data validation and haven't found
any new issues with the most recent patches.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
 Pavan Deolasee                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/