I think $SUBJECT is a bug. While it would be unusual for an extension to have a matview, it's still allowed, and as it stands right now that view won't be refreshed at the end of a restore, unlike other matviews.

I started looking into a patch for this, but I'm not sure of the best way to handle it. One possibility is to glom this in with the code that handles extension config tables, but that doesn't feel right since matviews aren't really config.

Would the best option be to change selectDumpableTable(), but I suspect that'd have to use the same "dumpobj" logic that processExtensionTables() uses.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)