On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paqu...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 4:49 AM, David Steele <da...@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> > On 1/27/17 3:19 AM, Venkata B Nagothi wrote:
> >> I have split the patch into two different
> >> pieces. One is to determine if the recovery can start at all and other
> >> patch deals with the incomplete recovery situation.
> >
> > I think the first patch looks promising and I would rather work through
> > that before considering the second patch.  Once there are tests for the
> > first patch I will complete my review.
> Based on that, I am moving the patch to next CF with "Needs Review".
> Venkata, please be careful in updating correctly the patch status, it
> was still on "Waiting on Author".

Apologies. Sure. Will make a note.


Venkata B N
Database Consultant

Reply via email to