Per user or site....

I use Spamassassin AFTER the 4 RBL's and a personal fecal Roster.

--On Tuesday, May 27, 2003 21:31:45 -0300 The Hermit Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tue, 27 May 2003, scott.marlowe wrote:

Another vote for SpamAssassin.  We use it at work here and it's quite
nice.  It puts all the "borderline" spam in a holding area and sends you
a daily email with all the topics / names listed and you can request
those out of the spam bucket.  It's configurable to the extreme.

'K, I haven't found *that* feature yet ... can you do this on a per-user basis as well, or is this a 'blanket, site wide' configuration ...

-- Larry Rosenman http://www.lerctr.org/~ler Phone: +1 972-414-9812 E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749