Hello Corey,

v20: attempt at implementing the switch-on-all-states style.

For the elif I think it is both simpler and better like that. Whether committer will agree is an unkown, as always.

For endif, I really exagerated, "switch { defaut: " is too much, please accept my apology. Maybe just do the pop & error reporting?

For if, the evaluation & error could be moved before the switch, which may contain only the new state setting decision, and the push after the switch? Also, I would suggest to use default only to detect an unexpected state error, and list all other states explicitely.

--
Fabien.