I know, but, both new linestyles are created literally by cloning ascii
linestyle and few lines in print_aligned_text. Both works with "aligned"
and "wrapped" format. In rst is wrapped format useful, in my opinion, in
markdown i can`t find how I can get newline in record (maybe it is not
posiible in main markdown types). So it is why i add markdown and rst as
new linestyles. But it is not problem to change it in command to use "\pset
format", but i mean, that this is cleaner.

Je;

jelen=# \pset linestyle rst
Line style is rst.
jelen=# \pset format wrapped
Output format is wrapped.
jelen=# SELECT repeat('Goodnight Irene ', 30);

repeat                                    |
+=============================================================================+
| Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight
I.|
|.rene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene
Goodni.|
|.ght Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene
G.|
|.oodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight
Ir.|
|.ene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene
Goodnig.|
|.ht Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene Goodnight Irene
Go.|
|.odnight Irene Goodnight
Irene                                               |

(1 row)

jelen=#