Sean Chittenden writes:

> Keep krb4 in the tree for 7.4, but before 7.4 gets released, the
> documentation and release notes need to state that krb4 has been
> depreciated and that it will be removed before 7.5.  I'll add submit a
> patch for the updated verbiage in a bit.  -sc

I object to treating foreign software packages like that.  Those who are
interested in Kerberos 4 or even managed to obtain software for it are
intelligent enough to be able to make judgements about it.  Kerberos 4 is
nowhere near the likely-to-be-chosen path in PostgreSQL, so there's
nothing we need to be scared about.

--
Peter Eisentraut   [EMAIL PROTECTED]