On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Josh Berkus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Hey, I'm looking at the postgresql.conf.sample in CVS, and can't find the
> > option that's supposed to let you turn off "Inserting missing FROM clause for
> > table ..."
>
> Bruce hasn't applied that patch yet.  I believe he's starting to catch
> up the patch backlog today, though.

Are you sure about that? I seem to remember seeing the "will be applied within
24 hours" message a couple of weeks or so ago now. Is this a feature of the
recent system problems and lost patches are having to be reapplied?

As for it's name Josh, sorry, I don't have a record of my patch and the name
used in the patch differs to that which I have in my source tree.

--
Nigel Andrews

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster