Le 02/05/2017 à 13:22, Michael Paquier a écrit :
> On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 6:35 PM, zosrothko <zosrot...@orange.fr> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I made an extension of VisualStudio that precompiles automaticaly C or
>> C++ source with PostgreSQL Embedded SQL. The extension is made of the 3
>> files joined and I have no idea where they should be placed in the
>> PostgreSQL source tree.
>>
>> Anybody interested in pushing this extension?
> The PostgreSQL uses a set of scripts in src/tools/msvc/ to generate
> things compiled with visual studio, so instinctively you would be
> looking at working on that. Honestly, just by looking at the files you
> are proposing, it is hard to make an idea of why this would be useful
> for ECPG, and please note as well that there are guidelines for
> submitting patches:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Submitting_a_Patch
>
> The source code of ecpg is located in src/interfaces/ecpg by the way.
> If you are interested to work on it, that's the place where to look at
> first.
I need to add those three files in the distribution process for Windows.
Where should go those files?

 1.  in C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\9.5\bin
 2. or should I put those files in a share/contrib directory?

Where is located the installation builder files to change for putting
those files in the Windows distribution?

Zos