Hi all,
thank you all for your advice. I've been investigating this a little more
and finally it turned out it's not a bug in libpq although I got confused
by going deep as several libpq functions. The bug was really on our side
after trying to use connection pointer after calling PQfinish(). The code
is pretty complex so it took some time to investigate however I would like
to apologize for "blaming" libpq instead of our code.

Anyway, thank you all for valuable advice.
Have a great time,
Michal

--
Michal Novotny