Tom Lane wrote:
> Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> > On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Andreas Karlsson <andr...@proxel.se> wrote:

> >> There are currently two failing SSL tests which at least to me seems more
> >> like they test specific OpenSSL behaviors rather than something which need
> >> to be true for all SSL libraries.
>
> > I don't know what we should do about these issues.
>
> Maybe the SSL test suite needs to be implementation-specific as well.

If only two tests fail currently, I suggest that the thing to do is to
split it up in generic vs. library-specific test files.  It should be
easy to do with the TAP framework -- just move the library-specific
tests to their own file and mark it as skipped at the start of the file
when a different library is detected.