On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 1:15 AM, Satyanarayana Narlapuram
<satyanarayana.narlapu...@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Tom, Robert, Microsoft is interested in supporting windows SChannel for
> Postgres. Please let know how we can help taking this forward. We would love
> contributing to this either by enhancing the original patch provided by
> Heikki, or test the changes on Windows.

That would be great!  I think the first thing to do would be look over
Heikki's comments about what was left to be done and maybe try to do
some of those things.  And then test the result.  :-)

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company