On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 5:56 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about always returning false for PARAM_EXTERN?
>
> Yeah, I think that's what we should do.  Let's do that first as a
> separate patch, which we might even want to back-patch, then return to
> this.

Now that the PARAM_EXTERN issue is fixed, I have rebased this patch.
This patch had been switched to Ready For Committer in last CF, then
Robert had comments which I have addressed, so I think the status
should be switched back to Ready For committer.  Let me know if you
think it should be switched to some other status.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.