Kurt Roeckx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> It's always a good idea to put localhost into dns too.

Yeah, but "localhost" *is* resolving as something on Kiyoshi's
machine, else a different error message would have appeared.

I'm wondering just what it resolved to though --- maybe we should
have made the error messages more verbose, or added a debug-level
message to show what addresses are being tried.

      joining column's datatypes do not match