Alternately, maybe it's time to try to get the fundraising operation into
gear.  Greg?  What's our status for setup?

My goal is to have everything done by January 31st.

Speaking of fund raising, SourceForge has just started a 'donations' system whereby people can donate money to projects. Maybe you want to enable it on the PostgreSQL project.

We at the phpPgAdmin project don't really have any use for donations, but we could just forward them all through to the PostgreSQL project?

Would this be at all useful?

Chris

     joining column's datatypes do not match