On Sun, 21 Dec 2003, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> >>Would this be at all useful?
> >>

> >Someone mentioned that the 'fees' were relatively high though ... that you
> >lose a fair amount off the top *to* Sourceforge?
> >

> If we were going to do this, I would suggest just going right through
> paypal.

I'd rather pay the high fees and actually have access to the money ...
Paypal I'm 110% *against* ... they have had *way* too many problems.  In
fact, there was a time when we ourselves setup the whole paypal account
and were looking at moving to it, until our clients started telling us
they wouldn't use it.  We, as a business, have had something like 25 "new
clients" sign up in the past month that its turning out are cards stolen
from clients who made purchases through paypal in the recent past ...

We (ie. Hub) just went through re-evaluating our online credit card
services, and are currently in the middle of moving our accounts to a
company called PaySystems (http://www.paysystems.com) that we've found to
have some of the better fees, and have yet to any major complaints about
their services ... we haven't found any major complaints about our current
one, but we just find we're losing too much money in the way of fees ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664