Hi,

> Inside the RH9.0 coesist the 7.4.0-0.3 and 7.4.0-0.5 versions
> looking on other RH directory version I found that actually
>
> 7.4.0-0.2
> 7.4.0-0.3
> 7.4.0-0.4
> 7.4.0-0.5
>
> are existing.
> Inside the SRPMS directory is present only the 7.4.0-0.2
> version!

This is because when I built the RPMs for RedHat there were little
differences between the different RedHat releases that caused the builds to
fail. I had to make minor adjustments for each platform, which is why there
are so many different release versions. The contents of the RPMs is
identical, only the build instructions differ. The SRPMs for all these
versions are at http://opensource.nederland.net/PostgreSQL/.

Lamar Owen (who creates the original SRPM) knows what has to be changed for
each platform, so I am confident that we won't have this many release again
for the next release.

> I'm able to put my hand on RH 8.0, RH 9.0, RHAS 2.1 and RHAS 3.0
> and RH 7.3 systems, if you need some help let me know.

Thanks for the offer. I can't do RHEL 3.0 yet, so if you could build the
RPMs for that platform that would be great. I still have a RH 6.2 machine in
case anybody still wants that.

Thanks,
Sander.