Hi,

I know that we have more and more details to show, during vacuum analyze ...
but since v7.4.x it's not really easy to read quicly a vacuum analyze to see
important points ... like elapsed time or number of tupples deleted...

I would like to know first if you could make an effort about this ... only for
human use ... ;o)
And also if it's possible to have a report of the abnormal situations ... may
be something like the point I had once, with the number of pages for the
table really cheaper than the pages of my index for the same table ...

Is it possible in a vacuum also to get informations about the quality of the
parameters of the database .. for example the size of some parameters that
are not in adequation with the data (pages, size of index etc.) we have in
reality ... I don't know if my request is possible, but if so it could be a
good opportunity for some tuning points, isn't it ?

I hope I'm clear with my demand ;o)

Regards,
--
Hervé Piedvache