[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Tom Lane) wrote:
> The cure is to cast the literal to some specific type when you
> do the CREATE.

I figured that was the case, and pointed that cure back to the
developer.

What I was hoping to hear was some way of coercing the data into a
more usable type after the fact.  The query is actually generating a
TEMP table, so the cast is certainly the right answer.
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www.ntlug.org/~cbbrowne/emacs.html

               http://archives.postgresql.org