The "warn 'em in several places" seems like a very good approach.

regards

Mark

Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

There will always be people who won't read the notes, or ignore the notes, as there will always be people doing all sorts of stupid things that we can't protect them from. There is only so much we can and should do to protect these types of people. I think if we just make sure we warn people in several places so that anyone who does read the release notes will find it.

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])