"Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> If you have stuff on your list 'to fix', do you want to put off beta2 a
> few extra days, so that its that much cleaner for testers?  Say, put it to
> Wednesday so that you aren't sapping your weekend time?

[ shrug... ] There will always be stuff on my to-fix list.  I think the
real issue is whether CVS tip is enough better than beta1 that we should
push it out.  Considering the number of duplicate reports of
already-fixed bugs we've seen lately, I think we should go ahead with
replacing beta1.

               http://archives.postgresql.org