On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, Tom Lane wrote:

"Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
If you have stuff on your list 'to fix', do you want to put off beta2 a
few extra days, so that its that much cleaner for testers?  Say, put it to
Wednesday so that you aren't sapping your weekend time?

[ shrug... ] There will always be stuff on my to-fix list. I think the real issue is whether CVS tip is enough better than beta1 that we should push it out. Considering the number of duplicate reports of already-fixed bugs we've seen lately, I think we should go ahead with replacing beta1.

k, Monday it is

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend