On Sun, 5 Sep 2004, Gaetano Mendola wrote:

Christopher Browne wrote:

... And since APR isn't BSD licensed, that would probably cause a
problem.

They are changin license for APR and I'll be not surprised if they adopth the BSD one.

Since Apache has developed their own license, and I've seen at least one non-Apache project (Spamassassin) switch over to it so far, I would be very surprised is APR switched a non-Apache license ...

----
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664