It's time for the 6 monthly discussion of the failure of the horology tests during DST changeover.

I'd like to find a way to avoid this, so we don't get spurious buildfarm failures for 2 or 3 days every six months. ISTM the first thing is to isolate the tests that are sensitive to it into a separate script. Then I'd like to have either some test that disables the sensitive tests around DST changeover, or allows some alternative output during that time. Detection of DST sensitivity should be a moderately simple perl one-liner, and we already require perl to build anyway.

Thoughts?

cheers

andrew

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster