Tom Lane wrote:

Andrew Dunstan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

It's time for the 6 monthly discussion of the failure of the horology tests during DST changeover.

This will go away whenever we fix the interval datatype to distinguish '1 day' from '24 hours'. In the meantime, it reminds us of the work we
need to do there ;-).

I don't think you should do any heavy lifting to hide the error.

Ok. I hope this happens before the next changeover, then.

cheers

andrew

     joining column's datatypes do not match