Nicolai Tufar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Hercules is a tested and proved emulator but I have a vague doubt
> that it's IEEE FPU emulation may be slightly different from the
> real iron's one.

FWIW, I get clean regression test passes on a real z900 at Red Hat,
in both s390 and s390x (32- and 64-bit) modes.  I'm not sure what that
means --- it could be that Red Hat Linux doesn't use the hardware
floating point, or it could be that their version of glibc knows how to
deal with corner cases like NaNs on this hardware.  Or it could be that
Hercules is broken.

               http://archives.postgresql.org