--On Dienstag, April 05, 2005 16:19:54 -0400 Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've gotten a bee in my bonnet again about Resdom being wasteful.
There is no case where Resdom appears without TargetEntry, nor vice
versa, so we ought to fold them into a single node type.  Is anyone
out there working on a patch that would be seriously affected by
such a change?  If so speak up --- this could certainly wait till
after you merge.

The viewupdate patch would clearly be affected by this. However, i don't think this is something too hard to change in our current patch, as long as all fields are kept and keep their functionality.

[...]

--

 Bernd